Call for Expression of Interest
Call for Expression of interest ID #
Clarification Request Deadline
Notification of Results
Implementation Start Date
Implementation End Date
Dnipropetrovsk, Poltava, Cherkasy, Chernihiv, Ternopil, Lviv, Zakarpattia, Ivano-Frankivsk, Zaporizhzhia, Odesa, Kherson, Mykolaiv regions of Ukraine
3.Sector(s) and area(s) of specialization
Building Capacity of the National Referral Mechanism in Identification, Referral and Assistance to Victims of Trafficking
International Organization for Migration (IOM) Mission in Ukraine
This call for expression of interest is implemented under the project “Countering Trafficking in Persons in Ukraine” (CTIP) - PHASE 3, funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
6. Expected Results
In all amalgamated territorial communities in the project target regions there is an understanding of the human trafficking issue and provided access to the assistance to the victims of trafficking in persons
7. Indicative Budget
The maximum budget for each oblast is 675,000 UAH.
8. Other Information
9. Selection Criteria
Relevance of proposal to achieving expected results
Relevance of proposal to achieving expected results described in TOR and adequacy and clarity of the proposed budget
Project sustainability and cooperation with state institutions
Experience in partnering with key National Referral Mechanism stakeholders on oblast and raion level.
Project efficiency and logical framework
The logical framework is described in detail and has «SMART» indicators of project efficiency
Coverage of beneficiaries
Experience in identification, referral and provision of assistance to VoTs.
Successful former experience in implementation of at least two similar projects or the proponents should have majority of their key professional staff have at least five years of relevant experience
11.For more information on this partnership opportunity, and to apply, please visit
The organizations responding to this call need to demonstrate their capacity to implement all listed activities as a single package. Partial applications for individual activities will not be considered.
IOM reserves the right to cancel/reduce the scope of planned activities or to introduce new/broaden the scope of the existing activities. The applicant should also submit a detailed budget together with a Concept Note. The proposed Concept Note and budget shall be valid for 60 calendar days. During this period, the applicant is expected to keep available the professional staff for the assignment.
All applicants will receive written notification, within the three weeks after the deadline for the submission of Concept Note, of the outcome of the selection process. Should an applicant request further clarification, IOM will provide a response explaining the transparency and integrity of the selection process undertaken.
IOM reserves the right to decline disclosure of the specificity of decision derived by the IOM mission due to reasons related to confidentiality.
IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any Expression of Interest, and to annul the selection process and reject all Expression of Interest at any time, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Implementing Partners.
For more information, please contact in writing the IOM project managers Ms. Anna Karelina sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Expression of Interest submission guidelines
This document contains instructions on the preparation and submission of the Application including Annex A: IP Information.
The Application must be submitted through mail before 11.00 AM, 31 August 2021 to the following address: email@example.com or if the size of file exceeds 5 mb place electronic versions of the documents on an open file exchange service (Dropbox, OneDrive, etc.). Late Application will no longer be considered. Please, indicate clearly in the subject line of an e-mail the Call for Expression of interest ID # UA1-2021-3004 Building Capacity of the National Referral Mechanism in Identification, Referral and Assistance to Victims of Trafficking_name of NGO.
1. A detailed description must be provided on how the requirements specified in the Call for Expression of Interest (CEI) issued by IOM will be matched by the capabilities, experience, knowledge and expertise of the Implementing Partners
2. The Application must be submitted in the English or Ukrainian languages and in the format prescribed by IOM within the CEI. All required information must be provided, responding clearly and concisely to all the points set out. Any application which does not fully and comprehensively address this CEI requirements may be rejected.
3. The Application document should comprise of the following:
a. Cover Letter;
b. Duly accomplished application documentation as outlined within the CEI signed on all pages by the Implementing Partner’s Authorized Representative; and
c. Any other relevant documents
4. Applications may be modified or withdrawn in writing, prior to the closing time specified in this Request for EoI. Applications shall not be modified or withdrawn after the deadline.
5. The Implementing partner shall bear all costs associated with the preparation and submission of the Application and IOM will not in any case be responsible and liable for the costs incurred.
6. IOM at no occasion will ask an application fee from Implementing Partners.
7. All information given in writing to or verbally shared with the Implementing Partners in connection with this CEI is to be treated as strictly confidential. The Implementing Partner shall not share or invoke such information to any third party without the prior written approval of IOM. This obligation shall continue after the selection process has been completed whether or not the Implementing Partner application is successful.
8. IOM will treat all information (or that marked proprietary/sensitive/financial) received from Implementing Partners as confidential and any personal data in accordance with its Data Protection Principles.
9. The Implementing Partner by submitting an application gives consent to IOM to share information with those who need to know for the purposes of evaluating and managing the proposal.
IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any Application, and to cancel the process and reject all Applications, at any time without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Implementing partner or any obligation to inform the affected Implementing partner of the ground for IOM’s action.
 Specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, time-bound.