Toyota Land Cruiser 105 and Mitsubishi Outlander XL are *Not Customs Cleared*
- Available for bidding to the general public.
- The vehicles will be sold to the highest bidder.
- The sale of the vehicles is subject to a “reserve price”. IOM is not obliged to disclose and/or to award the sale of an item if this reserve price is not met.
- The participants are allowed to make bids for one vehicle or both vehicles.
Terms and conditions:
1. Bidding is free of any charge.
2. The vehicles will be sold on an “as is where is” basis only.
3. The highest bidder must pay the full amount of their bid within seven (7) working days after having been contacted by IOM and declared the highest bidder. The currency of payment, in either UAH or USD.
4. All arrangements related to ownership and collection of the vehicle must be made by the Buyer.
5. Buyer is required to cover all subsequent costs related to customs and other applicable taxes and duties according to Ukraine legislation.
6. Interested bidders are allowed to view the vehicles during working hours between 28 July and 11 August 2021 between 10AM-3PM at IOM, Kyiv, 15, Tarasivska str. – Toyota Land Cruiser 105, and at 8, Mykhailivska str. – Mitsubishi Outlander XL.
7. IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any bids without obligation to inform the affected Bidder/s of the ground for IOM action.
8. Bids shall be submitted electronically email@example.com before Wednesday, 11 August 2021 at 17h00 subject line: “AUC/2021/002 – bidder’s name”.