International Organization for Migration, Mission in Ukraine (IOM) within the framework of “EU 4 Border Security” project, implemented by IOM and European Union, now invites interested Bidders to submit their Bids for supply and delivery of surveillance equipment for the needs of State Border Guard Service of Ukraine.
Additional details are provided in the attached archive below.
Bid Bulletin 1307-01 published on 30 October 2020.
Bidding Documents include the following:
- Invitation to bid
- Section I. Instructions to Bidders
- Section II. Specification of request
- Section III. Template Agreement for Supply and Delivery of Goods
- Section IV. Sample Forms
- Annex. Code of conduct (bilingual)
- Annex. Vendor Information Sheet (bilingual)
- Annex. List of Warranty Service Providers (bilingual)
The Bidder submits following information and documents as integral parts of their Biв:
- Official Bid (Form 1, Form 2);
- Specification of Bid (Section II);
- Vendor Information sheet – signed and stamped;
- Code of Conduct for Suppliers – signed and stamped;
- Bid Security equivalent (Form 3, bank guarantee from a reputable commercial banking institution or an insurance company);
- Bid Securing Declaration (in case Bid Security is not submitted) (Form 4);
- Certificate of Registration from government agency in Ukraine or abroad;
- Bidder’s Charter (if available);
- Confirmations of Tax Identification Number and certificate of taxpayer, issued by respective government agencies in Ukraine or abroad;
- Valid Government Permits/Licenses regarding the activity, related to the subject of the current tender (if applicable);
- Financial statements (Statement of condition, Profit and Loss Account for years 2018-2019);
- Key customers’ references;
- Supporting documents on quality of proposed equipment i.e. quality certificate, declaration of conformity, research of design certificate etc.
- Manufacturer Authorization Form, Copies of Authorization / Reseller / Partner / Distributor Certificates, issued by equipment manufacturer;
- List of Warranty Service Providers;
- Bid documents checklist (Form 7).
The Bid must be valid for no less than 60 (sixty) calendar days from the date of bids opening (next business day after submission deadline); it should be clearly stated in the bid. Prices should be indicated in EUR, excluding VAT. Bids with VAT shall be rejected. Delivery of all Goods within this tender shall be made under DDP (INCOTERMS 2020) to: 6 Svitla Str., Kyiv, 02121, Ukraine (military unit 1498).
For the purpose of unit prices calculation and total amount calculation in EUR, Suppliers shall use UN operational rate of exchange as of the calculation date (the actual value of the exchange rate is indicated here: https://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/OperationalRates.php). Biвы, which are not compliant to the abovementioned, will not be considered by IOM.
Bid with all the supporting documents shall be enclosed in sealed envelopes (clearly marked “Tender UA1-2020-1307 - Supply and delivery of surveillance equipment for the needs of State Border Guard Service of Ukraine”) and submitted on or before 15:00 EET 18 November 2020 to:
International Organization for Migration, Mission in Ukraine, Procurement Unit
8, Mykhailivska Street, Kyiv, 01001, Ukraine
Along with sending the hard copy of the original Bid, Supplier shall deposit the electronic versions of the Bid documents on a file hosting service (Dropbox, One Drive, etc.) and shall send the link of the folder containing the Bid to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15:00 EET 18 November 2020. The subject line of the e-mail containing the link for the electronic bid download shall clearly indicate the following: UA1-2020-1307 – [insert full name of the Supplier] – Electronic Bid.
Please address questions in writing to the following email email@example.com specifying in the subject line: “UA1-2020-1307 - [Bidder`s name] – Clarification request (attn. Maksym Kachalov)” not later than 2 (two) working days prior to deadline for submission.
The Goods are to be delivered in the framework of the international technical assistance project, which according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers dd. 15.02.2002 №153 allows tax exemption for the suppliers, namely VAT exemption, as per legislation in effect and in accordance with the Ukraine international treaties. Official relevant comments of State Fiscal Service of Ukraine may be found by links:
IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any Bid, cancel the selection process and reject all Bids at any time prior to signing respective Contract, without thereby incurring any liability to affected Bidders.