MIGRATION HEALTH ASSESSMENTS:
THAT’S WHAT WE DO GLOBALLY SINCE 1951
“Why do I need to undergo a migration health assessment?” This is a question that IOM Ukraine’s Migration Health Department staff answers to dozens of visitors every day.
Every destination country has its own public health policies, regulations and specific range of immigration health requirements. Some countries require obligatory migration health assessments for long-term visitors and certain categories of migrants. The purpose of migration health assessments is
- to ensure that migration does not endanger the health of the individual,
- to avoid public health risks during travel or upon arrival at the final destination.
Currently IOM Ukraine facilitates health assessments for Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the Republic of Korea, the United Kingdom and the United States of America. IOM Ukraine partners with Healthy&Happy Clinic to provide health assessments for the purpose of resettlement, international employment, enrolment in specific migrant assistance programmes, or for obtaining a temporary or permanent visa.
• As the UN Migration Agency, IOM has a mandate to facilitate migration health assessments in over 80 countries worldwide on behalf of nearly 30 destination countries. We have gained the trust of both government partners and migrants worldwide.
• From 2014–2018, IOM provided or assisted 1.8 million migration health assessments for migrants and refugees worldwide.
• Since its inception in 1997, IOM Ukraine’s Migration Health Department has facilitated migration health assessment services for more than 260,000 migrants.
• Highly skilled and internationally trained medical staff, as well as modern equipment, are a guarantee of timely and accurate results.
• Being a part of the United Nations, IOM maintains strict global ethical and data protection standards.
Should you have any questions or would like to schedule your health assessment by phone or e-mail, please contact us at:
Write an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(044) 584 36 67
(044) 584 36 68
050 028 62 58 (Viber, Telegram, WhatsApp)
067 447 10 37
Working hours: from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Contact telephone for the Canadian Programme in Lviv:
(068) 699 1567
For more information about the medical examination for US Immigrants and K Visa Applicants, please refer to the website of the Embassy of the United States in Kyiv: https://ua.usembassy.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/151/Med-Exam-ENG-08-01-2019.pdf
For more information about Tuberculosis Test for the United Kingdom, please refer to: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/tuberculosis-test-for-a-uk-visa-clinics-in-ukraine/tuberculosis-testing-in-ukraine