Tender for production of the printed productsPublished:
International Organization for Migration, Mission in Ukraine is looking for a printing company for production of the following printed products, in accordance with the provided by the IOM design and layout, as well as in accordance with the terms and conditions of the standard IOM Agreement:
- 800 items of cardboard blue folders with one colour IOM logo (A4 size, with two turn-ins and cut-outs for a business card);
- 800 items of notebooks with one colour IOM logo (blue colour) ? format А5, inner block - 50 pages, paper - 80g, 1+0, cover ? chalk overlay paper ? 300 g; spiral binding;
- 3 items of table flags of white colour with a full colour USAID logo (on a metal stand, flag size 24 сm x 12 сm); satin fabric;
- 200 items of IOM Newsletter (size А4, 20 pages, paper 150g, cover with matt lamination, 2 staples, 4+4);
- 250 items of stickers: size 9 cm x 6 cm with IOM logo (1 colour, size 5.5 cm x 4 cm);
- 150 items of stickers: size 2 cm x 3 cm with IOM logo (1 colour, size 1 cm x 1.4 cm);
- 200 items of stickers: size 21 cm x 21 cm with IOM logo (1 colour)
Address your questions by email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The printed product to be provided by a printing company is as follows:
- in the most appropriate manner based on the intent, message, quality, cost and turnaround requirements of the IOM;
- Service Provider should be able to produce IOM visibility items meeting reasonable deadlines;
- IOM reserves the right to change the print characteristics slightly (e.g. density of paper, changing matt lamination for protecting varnish, etc.)
One more key requirement is readiness of the company to fully accept the form of IOM model service agreement (to download Agreement with Annex). Companies wishing to participate in the tender should submit their bids by 18:00 on 12 October, 2011. The proposal should be sent to IOM Mission in Ukraine to Resource Management Specialist Valeria Brahileva with the subject ?Visibility items production?.