In the framework of “Support for Migration and Asylum Management in Ukraine” project, implemented by IOM and funded by European Union, the IOM Ukraine now invites interested Bidders to submit “Bid” for supply and delivery of IT equipment and software for modernization of virtual storage platforms of the State Migration Service of Ukraine for which this Bidding Document is issued.
The proposal must be valid for no less than 60 (sixty) calendar days from the date of bids opening (next business day after submission deadline); it should be clearly stated in the bid. The prices should be indicated in Euro without VAT. Proposals including VAT will be rejected.
More details on the services are provided in the archive of Bidding Documents.
The Bidding Document includes the following documents:
Section I. Instructions to Bidders (ITB)
Section II. Technical requirements and specification
Section III. Template of the Agreement for Supply and Delivery of Goods
Section IV. Sample Forms
Annex A. Vendor Information Sheet
Annex B. Code of Conduct for the Supplier
The Proponent submits following information and documents together with the original of bid:
- Official Bid and price list (according to templates provided in Form-1, Form-2);
- Specification of Bid (offered product specification of goods correspondent to the requirements provided in Section II of Bidding Document, manufacturer’s datasheets / technical literature);
- Descriptive list of previously implemented projects / contracts (Form-3);
- List of technical trainings availed for managerial and technical staff (Form-4);
- Manufacturer’s Authorization Letters / Forms (Form-6);
- Warranty service terms (Form-7);
- Vendor Information Sheet (provided as a separate file);
- Partnership certificate or any other document, confirming the bidder’s status as the official distributor or trade partner of the Goods manufacturer;
- Authorization certificate of the service center(s), which are going to provide the warranty and post-warranty service of the Goods offered;
- Quality certificates for the Goods offered for delivery, proving the Goods’ compliance with the terms of reference of the present bidding documents and government standards of Ukraine;
- Copies of CVs (Form-5), diplomas and certificates of relevant technical trainings for the Bidder’s personnel proposed for implementation of the project;
- Signed Code of Conduct for Suppliers (template is provided in separate file);
- Bid Security (in the form of bank guarantee for 2% amount of total bid, from a reputable commercial banking institution or from insurance company) (Form-8);
- Certificate of Registration from government agency in Ukraine or abroad;
- Bidder’s Charter (if available);
- Confirmations of Tax Identification Number and certificate of tax payer, issued by respective government agencies in Ukraine or abroad;
- Proof of Tax Payment for the last business year (certificate / statement on absence of tax arears);
- Bank Statement on no outstanding loan;
- Key customers’ references;
- Bid documents checklist (Form-9);
- In case the potential Service Provider is going to assign any subcontractors, the potential Service Provider should provide full scope of documents confirming capacities of the subcontractor, including a) Company Profile, b) Certificate of Registration from government agency in Ukraine or abroad; с) Valid Government Permits/Licenses, including confirmations of Tax Identification Number and local taxes, issued by respective government agency in Ukraine or abroad; d) product manufacturer’s authorization (certification); e) customers’ references; f) Proof of Tax Payment for last business year.
Bids, which are not compliant to the abovementioned, will not be considered by IOM.
The originals of bids must be submitted to the BEAC in the sealed envelopes with tender reference UA1-2019-1546 “Supply and delivery IT equipment and software for modernization of virtual storage platforms of the State Migration Service of Ukraine” to the address:
International Organization for Migration, Mission in Ukraine
8, Mykhailivska Street,
on or before 17:00 ESET, 30 April 2019. Late bids will not be considered.
Bidders also submit by 17:00 EEST, 30 April 2019 electronic copies of their bids by deposing files either on Dropbox, OneDrive or other open fileshare hosting and shall send the link of the folder containing the bids by e-mail addressed to: email@example.com with subject line: #UA1-2019-1546_[Bidder’s name]_Electronic bid.
Interested bidders shall submit their preliminary confirmation of participation in tender on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (any form, specifying name and contact details of a contact person) not later than 11.00, 19 April 2019. The preliminary confirmation shall not be considered as an obligation to participate and may be withdrawn by the bidder any time before the specified deadline of bids submission.
Please address questions in writing to the following email email@example.com specifying in the subject line: UA1-2019-1546 - [Proponent’s company name] – Clarification request (attn: Anna Kozachenko) not later than 3 (three) working days prior to deadline for submission.
IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal and to annul the selection process and reject all Proposals at any time prior to agreement award, without thereby incurring any liability to affected Proponents.