The International Organization for Migration (IOM) is an intergovernmental organization established in 1951 and is committed to the principle that humane and orderly migration benefits both migrants and society.
In the framework of “Support to Migration and Asylum Management in Ukraine”, the Bids Evaluation and Awards Committee (“BEAC”) of IOM Mission in Ukraine is pleased to inform you that your company has been prequalified to submit bids for the Supply and Delivery of IT Equipment and Software for the State Migration Service of Ukraine, as outlined below:
Load application balancers
Uninterruptable power supply
The Bidding Document comprised from Instructions to Bidders (ITB), Model Contract for Supply and Delivery of Goods, Product Specification Sheet, Official Bid Template, Sample Forms, Code of Conduct for the Suppliers can be downloaded here.
Interested Bidders may address questions related to Bidding Documents and / or Technical Specifications to the BEAC by email: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 (three) working days prior to the deadline for the submission of bids. Written copies of IOM’s response (including an explanation of the query but without identifying the source of inquiry) will be published at the country website of the IOM Mission in Ukraine for all prospective bidders (http://www.iom.org.ua/en/tenders/current-tenders).
Bids shall be valid for a period of 45 (forty five) calendar days after submission of Bids and must be accompanied by a Bid Security in the amount of 2% from the amount of the Bid in the form of bank guarantee from a reputable commercial banking institution and shall be delivered to the BEAC.
The originals of bids and supporting documents listed below, including Bid Security, must be delivered to the BEAC with tender reference UA1-2017-659 on the envelope to IOM Mission in Ukraine with the office address at 8 Mykhailivska St., Kyiv, 01001, Ukraine on or before 17:00 (EEST) Friday, 27 October 2017. Late bids shall be rejected.
The Bidder submits following information and documents together with the original of bid:
- Vendors Information Sheet (attached in separate file);
- Certificate of Registration from government agency in Ukraine;
- Valid Government Permits/Licenses, Tax registration documents, issued by respective government agencies in Ukraine;
- Bid Security, in the form of bank guarantee from a reputable commercial banking institution;
- Certificates from the Principals (e.g. Manufacturer's Authorization, Certificate of Exclusive Distributorship, any certificate for the purpose, indicating name, complete address and contact details);
- Quality certificates for all the items offered for delivery (e.g., Certificate of Conformity), proving that the goods meet the applicable legislative requirements and are officially certified to be distributed on the territory of Ukraine.
- List of main contracts entered by the Company into for the last 3 years;
- Customers’ references;
- Code of Conduct for the Suppliers, signed by the Authorized person of the Supplier;
- List of Offices/Distribution Centres/Service Centres;
- Written compliance of the Supplier to accept terms and conditions of the model Supply Agreement;
- Product Warranty Terms and Conditions for each equipment/product they offer.
- In case the Supplier is going to assign any subcontractors for after-sales/warranty services, the Supplier should provide full scope of documents confirming capacities of the subcontractor, including a) Company Profile, b) Certificate of Registration from government agency in Ukraine; c) Valid Government Permits/Licenses, including confirmations of Tax Identification Number and local taxes, including value-added tax, issued by respective government agency in Ukraine; d) List of Offices/Distribution Centres/Service Centres; e) List of main contracts entered by the Company into for the last 3 years and customers’ references.
The prices in quotations should be stated in Euro (EUR) – DAP, Kyiv - INCOTERM 2010 but without value added tax.
If the winning Bidder will be a VAT-payer, the winning Bidder, shall fill out the VAT Declaration in accordance to Annex 6 to the Order of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine dd 25.11.2011, # 1492 "On approval of the reporting form and procedure of its completing and tax reporting of value-added tax," indicates the basis for the tax exemption, including the number of project registration card, which made the purchase of goods and services, and an appropriate international agreement. The taxpayer (Supplier) saves in the case: 1) copy of the project registration card, certified by the project’s donor or implementer; 2) a copy of procurement plan, certified by the project’s donor or implementer; 3) a copy of the agreement for the supply of goods, works and services, certified by signature and stamp of the project’s implementer (the contract states that the procurement of goods, works and services is carried out within the international technical assistance and corresponds to the category (type) of goods and services specified in terms of purchase).
The winning Bidder will be provided with copies of the project registration card and procurement plan, certified by the project’s implementer for tax and customs duties exemption.
IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation, and to cancel the procurement process and reject all quotations at any time prior to award of purchase order or contract, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Bidder/s or any obligation to inform the affected Bidder/s of the ground for IOM’s action.
Very truly yours,