As a part of the of the framework of the project “Comprehensive Stabilization Support to IDPs and the Affected Population in Ukraine” supported by European Union, International organization for migration, Mission to Ukraine, (IOM) on 10th August 2015 announces a public tender for the renovation of social infrastructure objects in the communities of Kharkiv region, namely:
- Renovation services of the Culture Club in Novopokrivka township;
- Renovation services of Culture Center "Image" in Chuguiv;
- Renovation services of Culture Club in village Levkivka;
- Renovation services of the Unit of Social adaptation and rehabilitation of disabled in village Levkivka;
- Renovation services of Culture Club in village Chervony Oskil;
- Renovation services of Educational complex in village Kapitolivka;
- Renovation services of Ambulatory in village Kapitolivka;
- Renovation services of Culture Club in village Donetske;
- Renovation services of Art center for youth and children in Barvenkove;
- Renovation services of the Unit of Social Adaptation and Rehabilitation of disabled in village Studenok;
- Renovation services of Ambulatory in village Studenok.
Please be advised that bidding procedure will be conducted based on the rules of the International Organization for Migration.
Bidding documentation, instructions for the participants, standard form of the MOM’s Construction Contract can be downloaded here.
Technical specification can be downloaded here.
Total Bid price shall be quoted in USD VAT excluded. Payment shall be made in the Invoice currency according to IOM exchange rate on the date of payment (the rates can be downloaded here http://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/OperationalRates.aspx)
It is important to take a note, that the winning Bidder’s commitment to accept the standard form MOM’s Construction Contract in full is considered to be one of the essential tender requirements.
The bids, which are not compliant to the abovementioned, will not be considered by IOM.
Companies wishing to participate in the tender should submit their bids by 18:00 on 31 August 2015. The bid should include copies of companies’ statutory documents, EDRPOU certificate (on including the company to the unified Ukrainian state register of enterprises and organizations), copies of the original documents to authorize to carry out construction works; list or references from the most prominent clients and other according to the requirements stated in the Bidding documents.
In case of subcontractor involving, it is mandatory to submit all the technical and financial documents for the subcontractor.
It is recommended to submit originals of the bids in the sealed envelopes to:
International Organization for Migration - Mission in Ukraine
8, Mykhailivska St., Kyiv, 01001, Ukraine
It is mandatory to indicate on the envelope the project name and the tender number:
In case of need to visit the social infrastructure objects in order to review before submitting the application - please contact IOM (email@example.com ) with official request.
Additional information may be received via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line of the e-mail request for additional information should state the following: Request under the tender UA1-2015-380 to Anastasiia Lytvynova.
IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal and to annul the selection process and reject all proposals at any time prior to agreement award, without thereby incurring any liability to affected Bidders.