The International Organization for Migration Mission in Ukraine (IOM), as of 23 December 2018 invites all interested companies to participate in tender for the manufacturing and supply of furniture for the office premises of IOM, located at 8A Mykhailivska str., Kyiv
Companies that have expressed their interest to participate in the tender must submit their quotations by 12:00, 14 January 2019 (quotations submission deadline) with a package of tender supporting documents (copies of the registration documents, certificate of state registration, a copy of the certificate of inclusion in USREOU, a copy of the taxpayer's certificate, the supplier's information sheet (enclosed), the IOM Code of Conduct for Suppliers (attached) and / or the recommendations of the largest clients) to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of file size of quotation and supporting documents exceeds 8 MB, companies should place the electronic versions of the documents on an open file exchange service (Dropbox, OneDrie, etc.) and send a link for downloading of the files. Email subject line with electronic version of quotation and supporting document and the link to download the quotation should indicate:
UA1-2018-596 - [specify Bidder’s name (without brackets)] - Electronic quotation
The Tender advertisement contains the following documents in the annex:
- Technical Specification;
- Standard form of IOM contract (Purchase Order);
- Vendor’s Information Sheet;
- Code of Conduct for Supplier;
- Approximate furniture disposition plan.
When preparing their quotation, Bidders need to consider the following:
- It is necessary to indicate the full specification of each unit of the proposed furniture (size of furniture, color, material, etc.);
- It is necessary to indicate the period of manufacturing and delivery of the furniture, but the maximum production term should not exceed 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of signing the Purchase Order;
- Offered warranty terms must be indicated;
- The color of the furniture should be in white/neutral and light brown color. The specified color in the terms of reference is indicative and may vary according to the color palette of the supplier. It is mandatory to provide a color sample and the proposed material (photo, palette, catalogue, sample etc.). Provision of visualization will be considered as advantage;
- It is allowed to provide several options of furniture solutions (model, specification, complete set);
- Bidders are encouraged to visit IOM office before submitting their quotation by preliminary coordination with IOM. The corresponding request must be sent to email@example.com. During a visit to the facility, the supplier will be able to make own premise measurements;
- The cost of the quotation must include the cost of delivery, lifting to a floor and furniture assembling;
- The supplier should indicate the possibility (or lack thereof) to provide temporary furniture for the period of ordered furniture manufacture and assembling;
- Quotation cost break must be certified with a signature of authorized person and company’s seal (if applicable);
- IOM reserves the right to choose furniture partially or completely in accordance with the list specified in the technical specification.
The prices should be indicated in Ukrainian Hryvnia, including VAT.
A commercial proposal must be valid at least 45 (forty-five) calendar days from the quotation submission deadline, which should be clearly indicated in quotation.
One of the key requirements of the tender is the Bidder’s readiness to accept and sign the standard contract (Purchase Order), which should be clearly indicated in their quotation.
Quotations that do not meet above-mentioned requirements shall not be considered by IOM.
Please note that in case of subcontracting, Bidders must provide a complete package of technical and financial documentation of the subcontractor.
Please address questions in writing to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org (with indication in subject line: Request for clarifications UA1-2018-596, to attention of Darya Kryvenok).
IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal and to annul the selection process and reject all Proposals at any time prior to agreement award, without thereby incurring any liability to affected Proponents.
Tender documents can be downloaded below.