International Organization for Migration, Mission in Ukraine (IOM) within the framework of “Strengthening Safety of Civilians Crossing the Line of Contact in Eastern Ukraine” project, implemented by IOM and Government of Canada, now invites interested Proponents to submit their Proposals for the supply and delivery of portable radios for the needs of State Border Guard Service of Ukraine.
Additional details are provided in the attached archive below.
RFP documentation includes the following:
Section I. General Instructions to Suppliers
Section II. Sample forms
Annex A Proposal Form
Annex B Price List
Annex C Technical Specification
Annex D Supply Agreement Template
Annex E Advance Security
Annex F Code of Conduct for Suppliers
Annex G Vendor Information Sheet
The Proponent submits following information and documents as integral parts of their Proposal:
- Proposal Form (Annex A);
- Price List (Annex B);
- Technical Specification (Annex C);
- Company Profile (general presentation of the Proponent’s activities and experience);
- Written (in no particular format) Proponent`s consent to, if selected as a Supplier herewith, sign a Supply Agreement based on IOM template (Annex D);
- Vendor information sheet, signed and stamped (Annex G);
- Code of Conduct for the Supplier, signed and stamped (Annex F);
- Certificate of Registration from government agency in Ukraine or abroad;
- Confirmations of Tax Identification Number and certificate of tax payer, issued by respective government agencies in Ukraine or abroad;
- Warranty information – service centers, terms and conditions. Authorization certificates of service centers, that are going to provide warranty and post-warranty service for the proposed Goods;
- Copies of Reseller / Partner / Distributor Certificates, issued by equipment manufacturer;
- In case of involving a subcontractor for supply and delivery or warranty / out-of-warranty service – a set of documents certifying the capacity of such subcontractor, namely: a) Company Profile; b) Certificate of Registration from government agency in Ukraine or abroad; c) Confirmations of Tax Identification Number and certificate of tax payer, issued by respective government agencies in Ukraine or abroad; d) Subcontractor`s authorization certificates, issued by the manufacturer of proposed equipment, certifying Reseller / Partner / Distributor / Service Center status.
The Proposal must be valid for no less than 45 (forty-five) calendar days from the date of bids opening (next business day after submission deadline); it should be clearly stated in the bid. Prices should be indicated in UAH with VAT - no VAT exemption is foreseen herewith – DDP (INCOTERMS 2010) to 54a Narodna Str., Kyiv, 03110, Ukraine, Main Communication, Automatization and Information Protection Center of the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine (military unit 2428).
Proposals with all the supporting documents shall be enclosed in sealed envelopes (clearly marked “Tender #UA1-2018-503 - Supply and delivery of portable radios for the needs of State Border Guard Service of Ukraine”) and submitted on or before 16:00 EET, 23 November 2018 to:
International Organization for Migration, Mission in Ukraine
8 Mykhailivska Street,
Please address questions in writing to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org specifying in the subject line: UA1-2018-503 - [Proponent’s name] – Clarification request (attn. Maksym Kachalov) not later than 3 (three) working days prior to deadline for submission.
IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any Proposal, cancel the selection process and reject all Proposals at any time prior to signing respective Contract, without thereby incurring any liability to affected Proponents.