In the framework of Support for Migration and Asylum Management in Ukraine (“IMMIS Project’) IOM Ukraine now invites Proponents to submit their proposals for Equipment of server premises with air conditioning and uninterruptible power supply engineering systems for the State Migration Service of Ukraine for which this Request for Proposals (RFP) is issued.
The proposal must be valid for no less than 30 calendar days from the date of bids opening (next business day after submission deadline); it should be clearly stated in the bid. The prices should be indicated in Euro without VAT. Proposals including VAT will be rejected.
More details on the services are provided in the attached archive of Request for Proposals below.
The RFP includes the following documents:
Section I. Instructions to Service Providers
Section II. Technical Proposal – Standard Forms
Section III. Financial Proposal – Standard Forms
Section IV. Terms of Reference
Section V. Standard Service Agreement
Annex A Vendor Information Sheet
Annex B Code of Conduct for Suppliers
Annex C Bid Securing Declaration
This RFP contains Instruction for Service Providers covering technical and administrative requirements, sample forms that Service Providers will need to follow in order to prepare and submit their proposals for consideration by IOM.
The proposal must be valid for no less than 30 (thirty) calendar days after the date of proposals opening (next working day after the tender submission deadline); it should be clearly stated in the quotation, and should be accompanied by Bid Securing Declaration (Annex C).
Original of the Proposal and all supporting documents according to the list below, including Bid Securing Declaration, must be placed in sealed envelope with clear markings containing the tender number and title: “UA1-2018-3039 - Equipment of server premises with air conditioning and uninterruptible power supply engineering systems”
Proposals shall be submitted in sealed envelope to the following address:
International Organization for Migration, Mission in Ukraine
The Bids Evaluation and Awards Committee
8, Mykhailivska Street,
Original of the proposal shall be delivered by post or courier to IOM Mission not later than 17.00 EEST, 17 September 2018.
Along with sending the hard copy of the original quotation, Bidders shall deposit the electronic versions of the quotation documents on a file hosting service (Dropbox, One Drive, etc.) and shall send the link of the folder containing quotation to email@example.com no later than 17.00 17.09.2018. The subject line of the e-mail containing the link for the electronic bid download shall clearly indicate the following:
UA1-2018-3039 – [insert full name of the Bidder] – Electronic proposal
Proposals submitted after the deadline will not be considered by BEAC.
The Service Providers submit following information and documents together with the proposal (technical and financial proposal):
- Company’s profile and Vendors Information Sheet (Annex A, template provided in separate file);
- Bid Securing Declaration (Annex C);
- Copy of Certificate of Registration from government agency in Ukraine or abroad;
- Copy of documents confirming Tax Identification Number and certificate of tax payer, issued by respective government agencies in Ukraine or abroad;
- Copy of valid licenses and permissions for construction and assembling works, assembling of engineering systems, works for technical protection of information, performance of hazardous works;
- Authorization certificate or any other document, confirming the bidder’s status as the official distributor or trade partner in Ukraine of the Goods manufacturer with manufacturer’s warranty support rights;
- CV and confirmation documents for professional staff to be assigned by Service Provider, demonstrating appropriate qualification of the staff;
- List of available equipment, necessary for implementation of assignment;
- Signed Code of Conduct for Suppliers (Annex B, template is provided in separate file);
- Bank statement on opened account and absence of credit debts;
- List of main contracts entered by the Company into for the last 5 years for implementation of similar assignments;
- Customers’ references;
- In case the Service Provider is going to assign any subcontractors the assignment, the Service Provider shall submit full scope of documents confirming capacities of the subcontractor, including a) Company Profile, b) Certificate of Registration from government agency in Ukraine or abroad; с) Valid Government Permits/Licenses, including confirmations of Tax Identification Number and local taxes, issued by respective government agency in Ukraine or abroad; d) valid licenses and permissions for construction and assembling works, assembling of engineering systems, works for technical protection of information, performance of hazardous works (if applicable for the types of works delegated to the subcontractor); e) Certificates from the Principals (e.g. Manufacturer's Authorization, Certificate of Exclusive Distributorship, any certificate for the purpose, indicating name, complete address and contact details); f) List of main contracts entered by the Company into for the last 5 years for implementation of similar assignments and customers’ references; g) letters (forms) of authorizartion from manufacturers.
Please address questions in writing to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org specifying in the subject line: UA1-2018-3039 - [Proponent’s company name] – Clarification request (attn: Anna Kozachenko) not later than 5 (five) working days prior to deadline for submission. IOM will provide response to this request in written by email. If query initiates substantial clarification or amendments to the RFQ, written copies of IOM’s response (including an explanation of the query but without identifying the source of inquiry) will be published at the respective section of IOM Mission in Ukraine website for all prospective Suppliers (http://www.iom.org.ua/en/tenders/current-tenders).
IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal and to annul the selection process and reject all Proposals at any time prior to agreement award, without thereby incurring any liability to affected Proponents.