Proposal Bulletin #1
In the framework of Support for Migration and Asylum Management in Ukraine (“IMMIS Project’) IOM Ukraine now invites Proponents to submit their proposals for deployment of a Quality Assurance experts for quality assurance tasks related to IT-component of the Project for which this Bidding Document is issued.
The proposal must be valid for no less than 60 calendar days from the date of bids opening; it should be clearly stated in the bid. The prices should be indicated in Euro without VAT. Proposals including VAT will be rejected.
More details on the services are provided in the attached Bidding Document.
The Bidding Document includes the following documents:
Section I. Instructions to Proponents
Annex A. Official Proposal Form
Section II. Technical Proposal Standard Forms
Section III. Financial Proposal Standard Forms
Section IV. Terms of Reference
Section V. Service Contract template
Section VI. A. Guarantee of advance payment
B. Bid-securing declaration
Annex B. Vendor Information Sheet
Annex C. Code of Conduct for the Supplier
The Proponent submits following information and documents together with the original of bid:
- Official Proposal Form;
- Proposal Checklist;
- Company Business Profile;
- Business Registration Permits, Tax Registration Documents and Proof of Tax Payment for 2016;
- List of Similar Projects Implemented or Currently Implementing;
- Vendor Information Sheet;
- Copies of the Resume or Curriculum Vitae, educational and training certificates of all the QA experts in the Proponent’s pool of experts;
- Copies of the Resume or Curriculum Vitae of the Proponent’s managing director and technical director or equivalent officers;
- Code of Conduct of Supplier signed by the authorized person of the Proponent-company and stamped with the company’s official stamp; and
- Bid Security Declaration
The Proposal shall be submitted in original and digital copy on CD and should be received either by hand or through mail by the BEAC.
Proposals, which are not compliant to the abovementioned, will not be considered by IOM.
The originals of proposals must be submitted to the BEAC in the sealed envelopes with tender reference UA1-2018-107 “Deployment of Quality Assurance experts for quality assurance tasks related to IT-component of the IMMIS Project” to the address: 8 Mykhailivska St., Kyiv, 01001, Ukraine on or before 17:00 EET, 20 April 2018 to attention of the Procurement unit. Late bids will not be considered.
Please address questions in writing to the following email email@example.com with the reference: “Clarification Request #UA1-2018-107 /Proponent’s company name / Attn: Anna Kozachenko” not later than 3 (three) working days prior to deadline for submission.
IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal and to annul the selection process and reject all Proposals at any time prior to agreement award, without thereby incurring any liability to affected Proponents.