The International Organization for Migration (hereinafter called IOM) intends to hire Service Provider / NGO for Conduction of Survey on awareness of human trafficking risks among vulnerable children and youth in Ukraine for which this Request for Proposals (RFP) is issued.
The proposal must be valid for no less than 45 calendar days from the date of bids opening; it should be clearly stated in the bid. The prices should be indicated in US dollars without VAT. Proposals including VAT will be rejected.
More details on the services are provided in the attached Request for Proposals (RFP).
The RFP includes the following documents:
Section I. Instructions to Service Providers/ NGOs
Section II. Technical Proposal – Standard Forms
Section III. Financial Proposal – Standard Forms
Section IV. Terms of Reference
Section V. Standard Form of Contract (template of Service Agreement for participants among Service Providers and template of Project Implementation Agreement for participants among NGOs)
Section VI. Vendor Information Sheet
Section VII. Code of Conduct for the Supplier
The Proponent submits the following information and documents together with the original of their proposal:
- Proponent’s profile and Vendors Information Sheet (forms attached in separate file);
- Certificate of Registration from government agency in Ukraine or abroad;
- Valid Government Permits/Licenses, confirmations of Tax Identification Number and local taxes, tax payer, issued by respective government agencies in Ukraine or abroad;
- List of main contracts entered by the Company into for the last 5 years and customers’ references;
- Signed Code of Conduct for the Suppliers (provided in separate file)
- In case the potential Service Provider is going to assign any subcontractors, the potential Service Provider should provide full scope of documents confirming capacities of the subcontractor, including a) Company Profile, b) Certificate of Registration from government agency in Ukraine or abroad; с) Valid Government Permits/Licenses, including confirmations of Tax Identification Number and local taxes, issued by respective government agency in Ukraine or abroad d) List of main contracts entered by the Company into for the last 5 years and customers’ references.
The Proposal shall be submitted in original and should be received either by hand or through mail by the BEAC.
Proposals, which are not compliant to the abovementioned, will not be considered by IOM.
The originals of proposals must be submitted to the BEAC in the sealed envelopes with tender reference UA1-2018-053 “Conduction of Survey on awareness of human trafficking risks among vulnerable children and youth in Ukraine” and name of the Proponent to the address: 8 Mykhailivska St., Kyiv, 01001, Ukraine on or before 17:00, 19 March 2018 to attention of the Procurement unit. Late bids will not be considered.
Please address questions in writing to the following email email@example.com with the reference: “Clarification Request #UA1-2017-053 Attn: Anna Kozachenko” not later than 2 (two) working days prior to deadline for submission.
IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal and to annul the selection process and reject all Proposals at any time prior to agreement award, without thereby incurring any liability to affected Proponents.