BID BULLETIN NO. 676.1-01
BID BULLETIN NO. 676.1-02
The International Organization for Migration (hereinafter called IOM) intends to hire Service Provider for market assessment and revolving fund feasibility study for which this Bidding Document is issued.
The proposal must be valid for no less than 60 calendar days from the date of the tender submission deadline; it should be clearly stated in the bid. The prices should be indicated in Euro without VAT. Proposals including VAT will be rejected.
More details on the services are provided in the attached Bidding Document.
Vendor information sheet and Code of Conduct can be downloaded here.
The Bidding Document includes the following documents:
Section I. Instructions to Proponents
Section II. Technical Proposal Standard Forms
Section III. Financial Proposal Standard Forms
Section IV. Terms of Reference
Section V. Service Contract template
Section VI. A. Guarantee of advance payment
B. Bid-securing declaration
The Proponent submits following information and documents together with the original of bid:
- Vendors Information Sheet (form is attached in separate file);
- Code of Conduct for the Supplier (form is attached in separate file);
- Certificate of Registration from government agency in Ukraine or abroad;
- Valid Government Permits/Licenses, confirmations of Tax Identification Number and local taxes, tax payer, issued by respective government agencies in Ukraine or abroad;
- List of main contracts entered by the Company into for the last 5 years and customers’ references;
- Proof of Tax Payment for 2016 fiscal year;
- Audited Financial Statement for 2016 fiscal year;
- In case the potential Service Provider is going to assign any subcontractors, the potential Service Provider should provide full scope of documents confirming capacities of the subcontractor, including a) Company Profile, b) Certificate of Registration from government agency in Ukraine or abroad; с) Valid Government Permits/Licenses, including confirmations of Tax Identification Number and local taxes, issued by respective government agency in Ukraine or abroad d) List of main contracts entered by the Company into for the last 5 years and customers’ references; e) Proof of Tax Payment for 2016 fiscal year; f) Audited Financial Statement for 2016 fiscal year.
The Proposal shall be submitted in original and should be received either by hand or through mail by the BEAC.
Proposals, which are not compliant to the abovementioned, will not be considered by IOM.
The originals of proposals must be submitted to the BEAC in the sealed envelopes with tender reference UA1-2017-676.1 “Market assessment and revolving fund feasibility study” to the address: 8 Mykhailivska St., Kyiv, 01001, Ukraine on or before 17:00, 18 January 2018 to attention of the Procurement unit. Late bids will not be considered.
Please address questions in writing to the following email email@example.com with the reference: “Clarification Request #UA1-2017-676.1 /Proponent’s company name / Attn: Alexandra Brushkovskaya” not later than 5 (five) working days prior to deadline for submission.
IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal and to annul the selection process and reject all Proposals at any time prior to agreement award, without thereby incurring any liability to affected Proponents.